The COACH@WORK project is supporting the inclusion of the Supported employment approach in Austria and Spain, but also in new countries such as Bulgaria and Turkey where this will be done for the first time by developing EQAVET system for recognition, validation and accreditation of their knowledge, skills and competencies.
The VET training programme is consisting of prefined learning outcomes which are connected with the dedicated unique ECVET training programme for SE providers and consisting of the following modules:
- Module 1 Disability awareness
- Module 2 Acquisition of key and transversal competences
- Module 3 Practical methods in the coaching process
- Module 4 Mainstreaming and digital technologies as support to the education, employment and well-being of PwD
- Module 5 Supported Employment Basics – curriculum
- Module 6 Career guidance – labour market methods
- Module 7 Approaches and attitudes towards PwD
- Module 8 Pre employment agenda
- Module 9-Implementation and Networking
If you would like to have access to the content of the modules you need to complete an application form to register - please see guidelines in menu "How to apply for training".